

What a wonderful day! It was so nice outside and I love Easter outside. The kids woke up 3-4 times during the night looking for the Easter Bunny. They woke up at 6am ready to hunt eggs. If you know us you know we don't usually get going until at least 7:30ish! Except for Pat the early worm of course. But even he would have liked to sleep in a bit on Easter.
The kids hunted eggs much differently this year. They were keeping count the entire time and it was like a race. They had found all 38 inside and 30 outside in about 20 minutes at the most. Poor Gavin was trying so hard to get the hang of it.
We spent the afternoon at Nana's and Sue Sue joined us. We had a huge spread of wonderful homemade food and after filling our bellies outside for another egg hunt. Gavin had the hang of it this time and hit the ground running. Lilah was so cute and I think she liked finding the eggs. She seemed a bit confused to why there were plastic eggs all over Nana's grass and why we got to have SUGAR! LOL It was a great day!!!
The kids hunted eggs much differently this year. They were keeping count the entire time and it was like a race. They had found all 38 inside and 30 outside in about 20 minutes at the most. Poor Gavin was trying so hard to get the hang of it.
We spent the afternoon at Nana's and Sue Sue joined us. We had a huge spread of wonderful homemade food and after filling our bellies outside for another egg hunt. Gavin had the hang of it this time and hit the ground running. Lilah was so cute and I think she liked finding the eggs. She seemed a bit confused to why there were plastic eggs all over Nana's grass and why we got to have SUGAR! LOL It was a great day!!!
Ok, now I have a gmail account so I can comment on your blog. Beautiful! Keep it up. Love those photos.
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to have a gmail email account just a google account but GREAT. At least someone is reading.
ReplyDeleteHey - I'm still around too! I added you to my Google reader (LOVE that feature by the way) so I will always be up to date. I decided to end my blog, just didn't feel the need anymore. I'll contact you soon so we can get together!
ReplyDeleteGreat stories and pictures. I'm glad that Gavin "found Jesus". That is so precious.
ReplyDeleteYou can find my blog also. I think it is listed as Baby D.I.Y. activities. It is also a blogspot.